Monday, March 28, 2016

Dear Future Self...
It's already been 10 years since middle school and I can't believe you're already attending college. I hope you're studying well to become a pharmacist. I know your favorite hobby was to draw and cook back in the days. I don't know if your hobbies are still the same but I hope they are. I remember you were really quiet back in middle school but I can imagine that you changed a lot. You became really talkative and outgoing. I know you'll be living in a small house with your pets and driving around in your mini car. I hope you're making your own pharmacy business and I remember that was one of your goals back in 10 years before. Are you having a hard time studying and trying to meet your goal? I hope you're not but I know you'll get through it. First of all, I hope you study hard to get the job you want. Second of all, I hope you don't have a lot of hard times coming your way but if they do, I hope you'll get through it.

                                                                                                                  From,
                                                                                                                       Present Self

No comments:

Post a Comment