Monday, April 4, 2016

Based on this personality test, I deeply agree with the strengths and weaknesses described here. In my personality description, it talks about the strengths. My personality strength is creative, insightful, inspiring, decisive, passionate, and altruistic. Out of the 6 strengths, I mostly agree on 3 of them because based on what I think, I'm usually not creative, decisive, nor altruistic. However, I agree that I am passionate, inspiring, and insightful. For my weaknesses, I am sensitive, extremely private, perfectionist, always need to have a cause, and can burn out easily. Based on my weaknesses, I deeply agree on all of them because the personality matches on what I think. It's true that I am sensitive to others, I am really private and don't like to share things, I am a perfectionist which I want everything to be perfect, I always need to have a cause which means I get disappointed when the result that I didn't expect comes out, and I burn out easily which means I get mad easily. These strengths and weaknesses match my trait and I get to know surely on what my personality is.
Another topic in which I can know my personality on is social engagement, or friend relationships. On the personality description of friendships, it says I am very quiet and when I try to make friends, it takes a long time to get to know them and get comfortable with them. Also, it says that I don't have a specific friend that always looks out for me and I'm always searching for a soul mate. Based on these statements about my personality, I think it's true about me and I agree about it because it matches on what I think about myself.

For my career path, it says I will get a career that I can help and socialize with people a lot and I will most likely get a career in healthcare like doctor, life coaches, psychologists, and etc.. I agree with my career paths because I wanted to get a career that connects to hospital stuff like pharmacists or nurses. However, the weaknesses of my career path is I will be sometimes forced to manage someone else's policies, alongside my own. This means it will be hard for me to find a leadership position and I agree with this because mostly, in my opinion, I lack a sum of leadership in me. I also agree with my strengths of my career path because before I knew about this, I thought about the career I wanted to work in and this description of my personality matches that.

No comments:

Post a Comment