Monday, March 28, 2016

Reflecting on my Goals

Did you reach the goal(s) you created in January? 
The goals I had planned in January was 2 different goals. One was a personal goal and the other was a academic goal in my digital literacy class. From January until now, fortunately, I had reached my goals. There wasn't any specific steps in achieving these goals but as I got more used to the classes and the learning strategies, unexpectedly, I achieved my goals. For my personal goal, I wanted to have more closer relationships with my family and friends and after some time passed, I achieved that goal. For my academic goal, I wanted to be more used to the computer and be closer to the techniques that are used in there. As I learned more things in my digital literacy class, I got to know more about the computer and that achieved my academic goal. As said in January, I didn't necessarily follow the steps to achieve these goals but I met these goals by getting used to the school and my classes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment