Monday, January 11, 2016

 GRIT

What is grit?
Describe a challenging experience in your life when you showed grit?
Do you think that grit should be taught in schools? If so, how?

Have you ever experienced grit in your life? Well, I did but before you know, here is a definition of grit. A grit is the effort you make and the hard-workings made in long-term goals. Grit is the way everyone can succeed including me. One of the experience I had in my life when I showed grit is when I was in school. During school, there was a hard time where I had to catch up or improve my grades. For example, when I´m failing a grade in class, grit is useful because it can help me overall improve my grades up. Grit is also useful for everybody to use. Grit should be especially taught in schools because it will definitely improve the effort the students are making. A way of how grit should be taught is school is maybe the student can learn to make plans in their life. For example, the students can make their future plans including college plans, or life plans. After the students made those plans, they can have an actual assignment of researching about their future dreams and the reasons of how they will achieve it. The teachers can also teach the students more about grit and make them participate to make them actually understand the meaning of grit and how they can succeed in their future life. Also, games and group works can be included to make students participate. Doing these activities will definitely help the students have grit and succeed in life. All that is needed, is effort made by the students and teachers at school in order for grit to be learned by everyone. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment