Thursday, January 7, 2016

MY GOALS

One academic goal I would like to accomplish in my digital literacy class is improving in working with google drive, docs, and etc.. I can accomplish this goal by using my google drive often when working on a project assigned in other classes. Another way I can accomplish this goal is, when there is a chance to work on google drive again in class, I would work on the topic more seriously and put more attention to it so I can accomplish my goal that time. When I´m at home, I can spend more time working with google docs, forms, sheets, and etc... Instead of using other apps to use my printer or my computer, I can use google more often when I have time to do so.

One personal goal for me in my life is having closer relationships with my friends and my family. I can accomplish this by hanging out with my friends more often and I can be closer with my family by talking to them often or going out on family outings often too. Also, I would want to make new friends too by talking to other people and spending more time with them rather than spending my time always with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment