Friday, January 15, 2016

MY SEARCHES

What are the top 3-5 websites you use for educational purposes?
The top websites I use for educational purposes is brainpop.com, google.com, khanacademy.org, and studyisland.com. I use these websites for some subjects like math and science and I practice some problems on there. The top-level domain they use is .com because mostly it's an "educational" site so the information on there is most accurate. .com is used usually for a commercial entities or business website.

What are the top 3-5 websites you use for personal entertainment?
The top websites I use for personal entertainment is I sometimes use youtube.com, google.com, and brainpop.com. For my personal websites, I sometimes go to educational websites when I'm bored and play some practice games and it's actually fun. The top-level domain they use is .com because it is mostly a commercial entity or mostly a business based website.

No comments:

Post a Comment